“High blood levels of Glutathione predict good health as you age and also long life. Low levels predict early disease and death.”
Jean Carper: Stop Aging Now!
Glutathione is the most important, natural, master detoxifier, immune system enhancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging nutrient, and the main antioxidant, protecting our cells in health and in sickness.
Due to the circadian rhythm, the need for glutathione is the highest overnight when the body focuses on detoxification and rebuilding.
Daytime, cellular detoxification is ineffective and dangerous compared to nighttime detoxification.
Glutathione can also cause skin lightening by converting melanin to a lighter color and deactivating the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps produce the pigment.
Why a Rectal Suppository?
Suppositories provide similar results to IV methods of administration, achieving about 70% to 80% absorption rate compared to IV, for a fraction of the price. The time commitment of going to a clinic and the inconvenience of having a needle in the arm are also avoided.
The ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down in the liver). Rectal absorption could be also compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum that is part of the skin.
22,500 mg Reduced Glutathione in a Box (15 Suppositories)
There is 1500 mg reduced Glutathione in each, cocoa butter based, suppository and the 15 suppositories in a box yield 22,500 mg Glutathione.
Glutathione 1.5™ has the absolute highest level of Glutathione anywhere.
It raises the bar among all Glutathione products for strength, efficiency, systemic delivery at the proper time (overnight) and safety.
Why Overnight Delivery is Superior?
Scientists at the University of Rochester confirmed that the brain shrinks 60% overnight as we sleep when the glymphatic system washes away the toxins.
Avoid daytime detox at all cost if you look for a deep-cellular, whole-body detoxification.
Daytime detoxification is illogical, ineffective, and has elevated negative side effects compared to overnight detoxification.
Nighttime detoxification supports the naturally occurring overnight detoxification and much safer with reduced negative side effects.
In a French study such a high level of toxin was given to research animals that killed all of them – when given in the daytime. A different group received the same, very high level of toxins, and all of the animals survived. It means a very high overnight tolerance level of the body to deal with the extra toxins, as they are mobilized from the deep storage locations towards the excretory organs (liver and kidneys).
Disturbingly, most “detoxification experts” promote with slick marketing a daytime detoxification program that is ineffective and actually damaging to the individuals.
Benefits of Glutathione
Glutathione is paramount for a well-functioning immune system fighting viruses and bugs, replenishes cellular antioxidant defenses, contributes to synthesis and repair of DNA and helps detoxify the broadest range of toxins, and the absolute strongest nutrient in preventing aging.
Normally glutathione, the body’s most powerful protector, is recycled in the body with the help of all antioxidants. Glutathione is paramount for a well-functioning immune system, replenishes cellular antioxidant defenses, contributes to synthesis and repair of DNA and helps detoxify the broadest range of toxins. Glutathione levels are significantly lower in chronic disease patients, suggesting either that glutathione deficiency contributes to the disease, or, more likely, that chronic diseases use high levels of protective glutathione. Supplementation with glutathione could be expected to alleviate infections, inflammations, and much of the cellular toxicity and oxidative stress that contributes to diseases.
Scientific studies indicate that glutathione levels play an important role in
- aging and longevity,
- exercise, stress, physical and emotional trauma,
- balding and hair loss,
- psoriasis, dermatitis,
- Down syndrome, Huntington’s disease,
- burns (radiation, sunburn and UV),
- rheumatoid arthritis,
- Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease,
- arteriosclerosis, heart disease, stroke, cholesterol and plaque formation,
- multiple sclerosis,
- asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), smoking, pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis,
- gastritis, stomach ulcers, pancreatitis, ulcerative colitis,
- Chron’s disease,
- dialysis, renal failure,
- cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma,
- sinusitis, ear infection, noise exposure, hearing loss and deafness,
- infertility and fertility,
- prostate problems (enlargement, cancer and sperm functions),
- (pre)eclampsia, hypertension in pregnancy, diabetes in pregnancy, fetal development and breastfeeding(1).
- Glutathione levels predict survival(2).
Keep out of reach of children. Refrigerate for longer shelf life. Never freeze.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US FDA. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your doctor before using natural health products or change your lifestyle.
(1) Glutathione (GSH), J. Gutman; KUDO.CA; ISBN 0-9731409-0-9
(2) GSH Levels Predict Survival; AIDS Treat News, 1997 Mar 7;(No 266):1-5.
Nutritional Facts and Dosage
How to Use Glutathione 1.5™
A full Glutathione 1.5™ rectal suppository over the first two weeks is recommended every other evening at bedtime, after a bowel movement, and every evening or every other evening afterwards, as recommended by your doctor.
Maintenance: use one, full suppository weekly.
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten the suppository or put some oil (e.g. coconut) to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a “sandwich bag” for cleaner insertion)
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- take StopReabsorb™ bowel cleanse capsules 2 hrs before taking the suppository to stop the reabsorption of toxins from the colon
- raise your own Glutathione production with extra N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Methionine, Melatonine, Glutamine, Lipoic acid, Silymarine, Whey proteins, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and E, (and selenium, magnesium, and zinc)
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body(!)
- exercises what you love for 3 hrs weekly to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). It is preferred to exercise before breakfast.
- reduce your calorie intake or fast a day or two per week to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins.
The recommended therapy is a minimum of three boxes of Glutathione 1.5™ for a profound effect. The total number of rectal suppositories required depends on your toxicity level, your Glutathione level and your health goals.
Learn more about your toxic load with a Hair Toxic Analysis (Hair Test) or with the “before and after” Urine challenge Tests.