“Detoxify or Die”
Sherry A. Rogers, M.D.
EDTA 1.0, CaNa2EDTA (1,000mg), Calcium Disodium EDTA
30 in a box, with a FREE ‘StopReabsorb’ bowel cleanse (an extra $9.75 value) Now comes with a free StopReabsorb bowel cleanse (120 oral capsules) that greatly supports the benefitial effects of EDTA1.0. Take 1000mg of StopReabsorb/charcoal every second night when you take an EDTA1.0 – covers the two months.
Full Range of EDTA
EDTA 1.0™ is part of our professional EDTA line that incorporates EDTA 1.0 (1000mg), EDTA 2.0 (2000) and the unique ToxDetox (600mg Glutathione and 1600mg EDTA).
All of these products are cocoa butter based rectal suppositories. EDTA 1.0™ is superior in effectiveness in removing toxins to other methods of Ca-EDTA chelation, such as IV chelation or oral chelation.
An EDTA 1.0™ suppository is recommended every third days in the evenings over the first two weeks for a ‘slow start’, and one every other evening afterwards at bedtime, or as recommended by your health care professional.
EDTA has a profound role in toxic metal detoxification, in de-calcification of organs and the blood vessels, and in dispersing biofilms.
Take 1000mg of StopReabsorb/charcoal, one hour before you take a suppository.
For maintenance, use one full suppository weekly.
EDTA 1.0™ suppositories have the highest level of professional strength CaNa2EDTA in any chelation suppository currently on the market, and are safer and more cost effective than IV chelation and Ca-EDTA oral chelation. CaNa2EDTA has been safely and widely used since the 1950s, to bind and remove toxic heavy metals from the body.
After the insertion of a suppository, the calcium in the CaNa2EDTA is replaced by heavy metals, such as lead, mercury, cadmium, manganese, iron, uranium, etc., and these are thus excreted from the body. Suppositories provide similar results to IV methods of administration since the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down).
Rectal absorption could be also compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption. Mounting evidence suggests that clinical or even sub-clinical levels of environmental toxins are responsible for the exponential growth of chronic diseases, affecting our children, the elderly and others with compromised detoxification capabilities.
Chelation with EDTA 1.0™ can help many of the “We Don’t Know the Cause” conditions, such as ADD, allergies, Alzheimer’s, Autism, cardiovascular diseases (angina pectoris, hardening of the arteries, myocardial ischemia, high blood pressure), diabetes, Parkinson, Candidiasis, delayed wound healing, migraine, neurological diseases, cold hand or feet, low energy, vertigo, poor memory, poor hearing, poor eyesight, malignant diseases, etc.(1)
Why are suppositories more effective compared to oral pills?
Suppositories do not go through our digestive system, providing very similar results to IV methods of administration as the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down).*
Rectal absorption could also be compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum.*
Why Overnight Delivery is Superior?
Scientists at the University of Rochester confirmed that the brain cells shrink 60% overnight as we sleep when the glymphatic system washes away the toxins.
Similarly, In a French study, a high level of toxins was given to research animals that killed all of them – when given in the daytime. A different group received the same, high level of toxins, and all of the animals survived.
Avoid daytime detox at all costs if you look for deep-cellular, whole-body detoxification.*
Daytime detoxification is illogical and has adverse side effects compared to overnight detox.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your doctor before using natural health products.
(1) Benefits of EDTA Chelation Therapy in Arteriosclerosis: A Retrospective Study of 470 Patients; C. Hancke, MD, and K. Flytlie, MD; Journal of Advancement in Medicine Volume 6. Number 3. Fall 1993
Nutritional Facts and Dosage
How to Use EDTA 1.0™
Take one EDTA 1.0™ every other night, just before going to sleep, together with StopReabsorb. Use three boxes or as directed by your doctor.
Maintenance: use one per week.
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- use one plastic glove (supplied in the box) for cleaner insertion with your finger
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles
- discard the plastic glove and wash your hands
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- take StopReabsorb nightly, one hour before you take an EDTA 1.0™
- take your daily vitamins as usual
- take your minerals at least six hours before taking the suppository (to avoid mineral-toxin competition)
- keep yourself hydrated while detoxifying
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation, emitted by cell phones, computers and Wi-Fi, to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval trainings consist a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming, sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between
- reduce your calorie (and sugar) intake and/or fast a day weekly to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins.
The recommended therapy is a minimum of three boxes of EDTA 1.0™. The total number of suppositories required depends on your toxicity level and exposure to toxic metals.
Ask your doctor before you use a suppository if you:
– Have an irregular heartbeat
– Have had recent surgery on your rectum
– Are a man who’s had prostate surgery recently
– Are a woman who’s had surgery or radiation treatment to your vaginal area
EDTA 1.0™ should not be used during breastfeeding or pregnancy, as the toxins would then be passed on to the baby. However, it is strongly recommended to detoxify months before conception for healthier, less toxic babies.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at either room temperature or refrigerate. Never freeze.
Learn more about your toxic load with a Hair Toxic Analysis (Hair Test) or with the “before and after” Urine challenge Tests.