“High blood levels of glutathione predict good health as you age and long life. Low levels predict early disease and death.” – Jean Carper: Stop Aging Now!
Should it be shipped on ice? – No. A misconception is spread. The cocoa butter is warmed up for the first time when the Glutathione is poured into the warm and liquid cocoa butter. The second time the cocoa butter is warmed up when the suppository is placed into the rectum, just before the absorption takes place. Our individually sealed suppositories warmed up for the third time in extremely rare occasions. This third ‘warming up’ is not going to change the effectiveness of the suppository. There is not study indicating that the Glutathione suppository has to be shipped on ice. At the same time we do suggest that for longer shelf-life the suppositories should be stored in the fridge.Never in the freezer. The ‘it should be shipped on ice’ is a marketing gimmick. Glutathione is the most important, natural, master detoxifier, immune system enhancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging nutrient, and the main antioxidant, protecting our cells in health and in sickness. Due to the circadian rhythm, the need for glutathione is the highest overnight when the body focuses on detoxification and rebuilding. Dosage The recommended therapy is a minimum of three or more boxes of Glutathione 0.5™ for a profound effect. The total number of rectal suppositories required depends on your toxicity level, your Glutathione level and your health goals. Learn more about your toxic load with a Hair Toxic Analysis (Hair Test), a Quick Toxic Test or with a “before and after” Urine Challenge Tests. A full Glutathione 0.5™ rectal suppository over the first two weeks is recommended every other evening at bedtime, after a bowel movement, and every evening or every other evening afterwards, as recommended by your doctor. Maintenance: use one, full suppository weekly.
How to Use Glutathione 0.5™ (there are 15 suppositories in a box)
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten the suppository or put some oil (e.g. coconut) to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a “sandwich bag” for cleaner insertion)
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- take StopReabsorb™ bowel cleanse capsules at the same time to stop the reabsorption of toxins from the colon
- raise your own Glutathione production with extra N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Methionine, Melatonine, Glutamine, Lipoic acid, Silymarine, Whey proteins, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and E, (and selenium, magnesium, and zinc)
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body(!)
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval trainings consist a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming, sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between
- reduce your calorie intake or fast a day or two per week to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins.
Glutathione 0.5™ raises the bar among all Glutathione products for efficiency, systemic delivery and safety. Glutathione 0.5™ keeps Glutathione levels high overnight. Glutathione is paramount for a well-functioning immune system fighting viruses and bugs, it replenishes cellular antioxidant defenses, contributes to synthesis and repair of DNA and helps detoxify the broadest range of toxins, and the absolute strongest nutrient in preventing aging. Normally, glutathione, the body’s most powerful protector, is recycled in the body with the help of all antioxidants. Glutathione levels are significantly lower in chronic disease patients, suggesting either that glutathione deficiency contributes to the disease or more likely, that chronic diseases use high levels of protective glutathione. Supplementation with glutathione could be expected to alleviate infections, inflammations, and much of the cellular toxicity and oxidative stress that contributes to diseases. Scientific studies indicate that glutathione levels play an important role in
- aging and longevity,
- exercise, stress, physical and emotional trauma,
- balding and hair loss,
- psoriasis, dermatitis,
- Down syndrome, Huntington’s disease,
- burns (radiation, sunburn and UV),
- rheumatoid arthritis,
- Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease,
- arteriosclerosis, heart disease, stroke, cholesterol and plaque formation,
- viral infections, hepatitis,
- multiple sclerosis,
- asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), smoking, pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis,
- gastritis, stomach ulcers, pancreatitis, ulcerative colitis,
- Chron’s disease,
- dialysis, renal failure,
- cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma,
- sinusitis, ear infection, noise exposure, hearing loss and deafness,
- infertility and fertility,
- prostate problems (enlargement, cancer and sperm functions),
- (pre)eclampsia, hypertension in pregnancy, diabetes in pregnancy, fetal development and breastfeeding(1).
- Glutathione levels predict survival(2).
Suppositories provide similar results to IV methods of administration (achieving a high absorption rate, compared to IV) since the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down in the liver). Rectal absorption could also be compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum that is part of the skin (the very last 20 cm of the rectum). Don’t have to be shipped cold (we tested it) as misleading marketings claim. Keep it in the fridge for longer shelf life. These statements have not been evaluated by the US FDA. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your doctor before using natural health products or change your lifestyle. References: (1) Glutathione (GSH), J. Gutman; KUDO.CA; ISBN 0-9731409-0-9 (2) GSH Levels Predict Survival; AIDS Treat News, 1997 Mar 7;(No 266):1-5.