Free Shipping Worldwide (US & International retail orders over $75)
EDTA 2.0 CaNa2EDTA (2,000mg)
30 in a box, with a FREE ‘StopReabsorb’ bowel cleanse (an extra $9.75 value) Now comes with a free StopReabsorb bowel cleanse (120 oral capsules) that greatly supports the benefitial effects of EDTA 2.0. Take four 4 capsules (1000mg) of StopReabsorb every second night when you take the EDTA2.0 – to cover the two months.
„Detoxify or Die” Sherry A. Rogers, M.D.
Industry First EDTA 2.0™ is a nutritional industry first – with never before available, professional strength, 2,000mg CaNa2EDTA in a cocoa butter based rectal suppository. Successfully tested for safety and efficacy in a clinical study. Ask your doctor for his/her advise. We worked with Detoxamin, 1,500mg, and for many years and the standard protocol suggested the taking of those suppositories every night without experiencing any negative clinical feedback (instead of the current ‘every second night’ routine). EDTA 2.0™ is superior in effectiveness in removing toxins to other methods of Ca-EDTA chelation. Dosage The recommended therapy is a minimum of three to four boxes of EDTA 2.0™. The total number of suppositories required depends on your toxicity level and exposure to toxic metals. Learn more about your toxic load with a Hair Test or a before and after challenge Urine Test. Use a full EDTA 2.0™ suppository every 4th nights over the first two weeks for a ‘slow start’ and one every other evening afterwards at bedtime, or as recommended by your health care professional. Take four (4) caps of StopReabsorb about two hours before you take your suppository. Take your suppository just before going to sleep. For maintenance, use one full suppository weekly. Our experince is that it is benefitial to repeat the detox in a year to remove the previously hidden, deeply stored toxins that emerge over time. Take the StopReabsorb bowel cleanse oral capsules always at the same time when you take an EDTA 2.0 suppository.
How to Use EDTA 2.0™
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten teh suppository or put cocoa oil to the tip
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a ‘sandwich bag’ for cleaner insertion)
- discard the ‘sandwich bag’ and wash your hands
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours), it is better if you lay down on your side for a while
- take StopReabsorb nightly when you take an EDTA2.0™
- take your daily vitamins as usual
- take your minerals at least five hours before taking the suppository (to avoid mineral-toxin competition)
- keep yourself hydrated while detoxifying
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation, emitted by cell phones, computers and Wi-Fi, to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval trainings consist a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming, sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between
- reduce your calorie (and sugar) intake and/or fast a day weekly to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins.
EDTA 2.0™ suppositories have the highest level of professional strength CaNa2EDTA in any chelation suppository currently on the market, and are safer and more cost effective than IV chelation and Ca-EDTA oral chelation. CaNa2EDTA has been safely and widely used since the 1950s, to bind and remove toxic heavy metals from the body. After the insertion of a suppository, the calcium in the CaNa2EDTA is replaced by heavy metals, such as lead, mercury, cadmium, manganese, iron, uranium, etc., and these are thus excreted from the body. Suppositories provide similar results to IV methods of administration since the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down). Rectal absorption could be also compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption. Mounting evidence suggests that clinical or even sub-clinical levels of environmental toxins are responsible for the exponential growth of chronic diseases, affecting our children, the elderly and others with compromised detoxification capabilities. Chelation with EDTA 2.0™ can help many of the “We Don’t Know the Cause” conditions, such as ADD, allergies, Alzheimer’s, Autism, cardiovascular diseases (angina pectoris, hardening of the arteries, myocardial ischemia, high blood pressure), diabetes, Parkinson, Candidiasis, delayed wound healing, migraine, neurological diseases, cold hand or feet, low energy, vertigo, poor memory, poor hearing, poor eyesight, malignant diseases, etc.  EDTA 2.0™ should not be used during breastfeeding or pregnancy, as the toxins would then be passed on to the baby. However, it is strongly recommended to detoxify months before conception for healthier, less toxic babies. Keep out of reach of children. Store at either room temperature or refrigerate. Never freeze. These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your doctor before using natural health products. Reference:  Benefits of EDTA Chelation Therapy in Arteriosclerosis: A Retrospective Study of 470 Patients; C. Hancke, MD, and K. Flytlie, MD; Journal of Advancement in Medicine Volume 6. Number 3. Fall 1993