Glutathione is the most important, natural, master detoxifier, anti-inflammatory, immune system enhancer, and the body's main antioxidant, protecting our cells in health and in sickness.
Due to the circadian rhythm, the need for glutathione is the highest overnight when the body focuses on detoxification and rebuilding. It is very important to provide elevated glutathione overnight and not necessarily during the day.
While IV glutathione is the most effective delivery route, lyposomal Glutathione is also used even though the amount reaching the whole body circulation is a small portion compared to the IV (or rectal suppository) delivery routes.
Suppositories provide similar results to IV methods of administration (achieving about 80% absorption rate compared to IV) since the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down in the liver). Rectal absorption could be also compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum that is part of the skin.
Glutathione 0.5 (500mg) - an entry level alternative for overnight delivery
ToxDetox (600mg glutathione plus 1600mg EDTA) - our bestselling product. (Study: 3.8 times more toxins were mobilized than with glutathione alone or EDTA alone)
Scientific studies indicate that glutathione levels play an important role in
- aging and longevity,
- exercise, stress, physical and emotional trauma,
- balding and hair loss,
- psoriasis, dermatitis,
- Down syndrome, Huntington's disease,
- burns (radiation, sunburn and UV),
- rheumatoid arthritis,
- Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease,
- arteriosclerosis, heart disease, stroke, cholesterol and plaque formation,
- viral infections, hepatitis,
- multiple sclerosis,
- asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), smoking, pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis,
- gastritis, stomach ulcers, pancreatitis, ulcerative colitis,
- Chron's disease,
- dialysis, renal failure,
- cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma,
- sinusitis, ear infection, noise exposure, hearing loss and deafness,
- infertility and fertility,
- prostate problems (enlargement, cancer and sperm functions),
- (pre)eclampsia, hypertension in pregnancy, diabetes in pregnancy, fetal development and breastfeeding (1).
- Glutathione levels predict survival (2).
(1) Glutathione (GSH), J. Gutman; KUDO.CA; ISBN 0-9731409-0-9
(2) GSH Levels Predict Survival; AIDS Treat News, 1997 Mar 7;(No 266):1-5.