Free Shipping Worldwide (US & International retail orders over $200.00)
Glutathione (600mg) and Ca-EDTA (1,600mg), one month supply, comes with a FREE 'StopReabsorb' bowel cleanse (an extra $9.75 value)
Now we include a free StopReabsorb bowel cleanse bottle thatsupports greatly the benefitial effects of ToxDetox. Take four oral capsules (1000mg) every night. The 120 capsules of StopReabsorb supplies you for a month.
“When Nature searches for an outlet, the healer must help it find the appropriate place, for Nature is a better healer than man” Paracelsus
"Commentariae Aphorismos Hippocrati" Aphorism 21, Paracelsus
Synergy: More Toxins are Excreted (over three times more)
ToxDetox™ is a nutritional industry first - with never before available, professional strength reduced Glutathione (600mg) and CaNa2EDTA (1,600mg) in a cocoa butter based rectal suppository. As ToxDetox™ was researched and developed, a human study concurrently confirmed the powerful benefits of combined Glutathione and EDTA application for toxic removal: 3.8 times more toxins were excreted in the urine compared to EDTA only or Glutathione only applications .
ToxDetox beats Detoxamin(R) and other similar EDTA products.
De-calcification (EDTA) and immune boosting (glutathione) should be always a part of the best detoxification protocols.
The recommended therapy is a minimum of three boxes of ToxDetox™.
Take and extra box for every ten years over the age of 40 (4 boxes over 50, 5 boxes over 60, etc.)
The total number of suppositories required depends on your toxicity level and exposure to toxic metals.
It is recommended to take a ToxDetox™ suppository every forth nights over the first two weeks for a slower start and every second days afterwards at bedtime, after a bowel movement, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Take your StopReabsorb bowel cleanse oral capsules 2 hours before you go to bed in the evenings, whenever you take a ToxDetox suppository.
There are benefits in going through with the whole detox program again a year later. By this time the toxins from the deeper storage locations (e.g. from the bones) have time to come to more superficial places for effective detoxification.
Use one suppository weekly for maintenance.
How to Use ToxDetox™
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten the suppository or put a bit of coconut oil to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a “sandwich bag” for cleaner insertion)
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- consider taking StopReabsorb™ bowel cleanse capsules two hours before taking the suppository to stop the reabsorption of toxins from the colon
- take your daily vitamins as usual
- take your minerals at least five hours before taking the suppository (to avoid mineral-toxin competition)
- keep yourself hydrated while detoxifying
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body(!)
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval trainings consist a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming,sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between. Combine this with 'SuperSlow weight lifting'
- reduce your calorie intake or fast a day or two per week to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins
ToxDetox™ raises the bar among detoxification products for efficiency, safety, and a broader spectrum of toxins removed, along with Glutathione’s immune boosting properties.
ToxDetox™ successfully targets the main health impacts of environmental and endogenous toxins: mitochondrial toxicity, immunotoxicity, endocrine and neurotoxicity.
Our current diet and lifestyle conditions do not support high enough levels of glutathione and thus it must be supplemented. Glutathione is the most important, natural, master detoxifier and the body's main antioxidant, protecting our cells and making our energy metabolism run well. Normally glutathione is recycled in the body -- except when the toxic load becomes too great. Glutathione levels are significantly lower in chronic disease patients, suggesting either that glutathione deficiency contributes to the disease, or, more likely, that chronic diseases use high levels of protective glutathione. In either case, supplementation with glutathione could be expected to alleviate much of the cellular toxicity that contributes to diseases, which is why animal and human studies suggest an important role for glutathione supplementation in chronic disease conditions.
CaNa2EDTA has been safely and widely used, since the 1950s, to bind and remove toxic heavy metal contamination in the body. Lead, mercury, cadmium, manganese, iron, aluminum, arsenic, uranium, and other metals replace calcium, kept in the ring-shaped CaNa2EDTA, as it is being excreted.
One box of 15 ToxDetox™ is comparable in effectiveness to about 30 IV chelation at a portion of the cost.
Suppositories provide very similar results to IV methods of administration since the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down). Rectal absorption could be also compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum.
ToxDetox™ should not be used during breastfeeding or pregnancy, as the toxins would then be passed on to the baby. However, it is strongly recommended to detoxify months before conception for healthier, less toxic babies. Keep out of reach of children. Store at either room temperature or refrigerate. Never freeze.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US FDA. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your doctor before using natural health products.
 Effect of glutathione on the cadmium chelation of EDTA in a patient with cadmium intoxication. Gil HW et al. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2011 Jan;30(1):79-83. Epub 2010 Apr 22.
(R) Detoxamin's Registered Trademark is owned by World Health Products.