- $15.00 $25.00
- $55.00 $70.00$19.00 $23.00$149.00 $179.00
- $18.00 $23.00
- Launching: Glutathione 0.5 (500mg), smaller and more affordable
- The hidden Candida-Mercury link | Study: forgotten amino acid beats Anti-Candida drugs
- Flu, Sinusitis, Ear Infection or Arthritis? - Prevent.Pro delivers! (with Double Guarantee)
- Alzheimer's novel Anti-Biofilm Protocol - Real Causes, Real Results
- Medical Errors: 3rd Leading Cause Of Death. Chelation: Only 1 In 25,000 Got Cancer
24 Benefits of Chelation
Get the most out of Chelation
You will find below the most comprehensive list of chelation benefits available anywhere and shared for the very first time.
This list was painstaikingly collected from the 500+ references listed here.
On top of that, some of the more noteworthy scientific references are listed at the end.
- Anti-aging effects and energy: helps to increase healthy life expectancy; elevates NO (nitric oxide) levels that relaxes blood vessels and also triggers stem cells' differentiation; resuscitates cell's mitocondria resulting in the production of more ATP and overall more energy. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome benefits from chelation;
- Cosmetic changes: more lustrous hair, added eye sparkle, stronger unsplit nails, better skin color, texture and tone, fewer visible wrinkles, lightened age spots, and overall a more youthful appearance;
- Improves taste, hearing, and vision; post-cataract surgery vision loss restored; dissolves small cataracts; decreases macular degeneration(3/1); improves vision in diabetic retinopathy;
- Helps to prevent or reverse ateriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) by reducing the free radical generating toxic metals and stimulating parathyroid hormone (PTH) activity, resulting in the removal of calcium and plaque buildup. PTH increased 2 1/2 fold after EDTA chelation (3 grams) treatment;
- Rejuvenates the whole cardiovascular system: reduces blood pressure; improvement in chest pain (angina pectoris) in 19 out of 20 patients(5/1); reduces cholesterol levels(5/2); normalizes cardiac arrhythmias, rapid heart beats, skipped beats, and extra heart beats; reduces blood cholesterol levels;
- Damaging 'micro-antenna' effects of EMF (electro magnetic field) radiation emitted by cell phones, cell phone towers, WiFi, microwave ovens, etc. are more destructive the higher are the metal levels in the body. It is suggested that keeping the metal levels low in the body (with chelation) might be the best preventative step to avoid the negative effects of EMF;
- EDTA has both strong 'antibiotic' effects on its own and through its profound bacterial biofilm disrupting effects. These dual actions can turn MultiDrug-Resistant (MDR) microorganisms into resistent ones (!), underlining the lifesaving role EDTA can play. In a study, EDTA treatment of Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms resulted in 1,000 fold greater killing than treatment with the antibiotic gentamicin;
- Strongest Anti-Candida effect: EDTA demonstrated the highest antifungal activity in comparison with antifungal drugs such as nystatin and ketoconazole.() Due to the interaction between Candida and toxic heavy metals, it is hard to get rid of Candida without the removal of the toxic metals first;
- Restores the healthy, normal distribution of essential nutritional minerals and metallic elements (chromium, cobalt, zinc, etc.) within cells. A spectrum of such metals has been shown to accumulate to toxic levels in both diseased and stressed cells;
- Rebalances hormones, could reduce or eliminate need for hormone replacements. Without the proper distribution and right amount of minerals (blocked also by the accumulation of toxic ), vitamins are useless, enzymes cannot function properly and certain hormones become out of balance;
- Lowers insulin requirements in diabetic, can save legs in diabetic ulcers, accelerates the healing of lower leg infections and gangrene;
- Helps as a pre-operative preparation due to increased tissue oxigenation, better cellular nutritional status, and faster post-operative recovery;
- Important before any stem cell treatment as a
a) detoxified bone marrow,
b) detoxified stem cells, and
c) detoxified target organ
are paramount for the success of any stem cell treatment;
- Relief from leg muscle cramps;
- Reduction in allergic symptoms, especially if EDTA is taken together with glutathione (this approach was successfully tested with ToxDetox); superior in reducing inflammation over steroids;
- Normalized weight;
- Improves psychological and emotional status, reduces anxiety, depression, hyperactivity;
- Fewer aches and pains, arthritic and otherwise, less reliance on pain medication; prevents osteoarthritis;
- Improves kidney function(19/1); dissolves kidney stones; reduces varicose veins;
- For clear mind: Alzheimer's Disease, symptoms of forgetfulness and senility reversed as memory and mental concentration improves; recently a study concluded that Autistic patients has elevated toxic metals;
- Benefitial in prostate enlargement and prostate cancer, especially together with a broad spectrum 'natural antibotic and antiviral' product, such as StemDetox (clinical cases attest to its benefits), can reverse impotence, reduced need for duiretics;
- Cold extremities warmed;
- A Swiss study reported a 90% reduction in cancer mortality after chelation;
- Reduces serum iron levels;
The question is, could any of these chelation products help you with your health challenges?
References (find the majority of references HERE)
3/1) - C.J. Rudolph, D.O., Ph.D., F.A.C.A.M., R.T. Samuels, O.D., and E.W. McDonagh, D.O., A.C.G.P., F.A.C.A.M.; Visual Field Evidence of Macular Degeneration Reversal Using a Combination of EDTA Chelation and Multiple Vitamin and Trace Mineral Therapy; Journal of Advancement in Medicine; Volume 7, Number 4, Winter 1994.
5/1) - Kitchell JR, Meltzer LE, Seven MJ. Potential uses of chelation methods in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1961;3:338-349.
5/2) - E. W. McDonagh, C. J. Rudolph and E. Cheraskin; The Effect of Intravenous Disodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA) upon Blood Cholesterol in a Private Practice Environment; Journal of Holistic Medicine, Vol 4, No 2, Fall/Winter 1982.
19/1) - The Effect of EDTA Chelation Therapy Plus Supportive Multivitamin-Trace Mineral Supplementation Upon Renal Function: A Study In Serum Creatinine; Journal of the International Academy of Preventive Medicine, April, 1982.