- $15.00 $25.00
- $55.00 $70.00$14.00 $18.00$149.00 $179.00
- $18.00 $23.00
- The 1 in 25,000 Immune Plan
- IV or 'Lypo' Glutathione? Better choice: suppository. Overnight, slow absorption. 3 types available
- Launched StemDetox ‘Methylated’ shatters ceilings in the global nutraceutical industry
- Launching: Glutathione 0.5 (500mg), smaller and more affordable
- The hidden Candida-Mercury link | Study: forgotten amino acid beats Anti-Candida drugs
Forbes: NIH Trial Gives Surprising Boost To Chelation Therapy
Larry Husten, Contributor, Forbes
I'm a medical journalist covering cardiology news.
With a result that is likely to surprise and baffle much of the mainstream medical community, a large NIH-sponsored trial has turned up the first substantial evidence in support of chelation therapy for patients with coronary disease. Known as TACT (Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy), the highly controversial trial was presented today at the AHA by Gervasio Lamas. The trial was sponsored by two NIH institutes, the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine and the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.