- $18.00 $23.00
- The hidden Candida-Mercury link | Study: forgotten amino acid beats Anti-Candida drugs
- Flu, Sinusitis, Ear Infection or Arthritis? - Prevent.Pro delivers! (with Double Guarantee)
- Alzheimer's novel Anti-Biofilm Protocol - Real Causes, Real Results
- Medical Errors: 3rd Leading Cause Of Death. Chelation: Only 1 In 25,000 Got Cancer
- Landmark Anti-Biofilm Protocol (Lyme Disease, Autoimmune Conditions)
Forbes: NIH Trial Gives Surprising Boost To Chelation Therapy
Larry Husten, Contributor, Forbes
I'm a medical journalist covering cardiology news.
With a result that is likely to surprise and baffle much of the mainstream medical community, a large NIH-sponsored trial has turned up the first substantial evidence in support of chelation therapy for patients with coronary disease. Known as TACT (Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy), the highly controversial trial was presented today at the AHA by Gervasio Lamas. The trial was sponsored by two NIH institutes, the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine and the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.