- $15.00 $25.00
- $55.00 $70.00$19.00 $23.00$149.00 $179.00
- $18.00 $23.00
- Launching: Glutathione 0.5 (500mg), smaller and more affordable
- The hidden Candida-Mercury link | Study: forgotten amino acid beats Anti-Candida drugs
- Flu, Sinusitis, Ear Infection or Arthritis? - Prevent.Pro delivers! (with Double Guarantee)
- Alzheimer's novel Anti-Biofilm Protocol - Real Causes, Real Results
- Medical Errors: 3rd Leading Cause Of Death. Chelation: Only 1 In 25,000 Got Cancer
Biofilm in Lyme, Autism, Alzheimer's and Dementia
When I listened to our professors, some 30 years ago, talking about infectious diseases or microbes, biofilms were never mentioned. The old school was fixated with the images and concept of free-floating (planktonic) bacteria infecting organs. Stealth infections, hiding in biofilm communities, were never mentioned. While homogeneous planktonic populations were studied in sterile labs, the heterogeneous (mixed bacteria, virus, fungus) biofilms represent reality in our body.
It is interesting that the publications which discuss biofilm rarely if ever mention EDTA or flavonoids, while the publications which discuss EDTA chelation rarely if ever mention biofilm. I assume that this reflects the fact that different communities of researchers are involved in a narrow field and researchers don’t communicate with each other very well. My interest in seeing the big picture served me well in combining knowledge from various areas of research together with clinical feed-back, to form the basics of innovative approaches.
Although Anthony van Leeuwenhoek, who discovered microbial attachment to his own tooth surface, is credited with the discovery of biofilm nearly 40 years ago, one of the major breakthroughs happened when Dr. G.D. Ehrlich confirmed the hypothesis in 2006, that indeed chronic middle-ear disorders are ‘chronic’ biofilm related and don’t recur due to new infections. [1,2]
Today we know that biofilms are involved in most (probably all) microbial, and even some viral or mixed multispecies (bacterial, viral, fungal) infections in the body. It is estimated that 80% of all (and likely 100% of chronic) infections are biofilm related as biofilm formation is the preferred bacterial life style. Biofilms consist of microorganisms encased within a self-produced matrix of exoproteins and exopolysaccharides, which strongly attach themselves to interfaces and highly resist dislodgement.
The extracellular polymeric substance (EPS), also called ‘slime’, covering and cementing of biofilm colonies protects the bacteria from antibiotics, bacteriocins (produced by probiotics), antibodies, and other medicines/herbs which might kill it. EPS acts as diffusion barrier to these molecules, protecting the microbes hiding behind the EPS matrix.
Biofilms can vary in thickness from a mono cell layer to 3 inch/7 cm thick layer but mostly on average are 100mm thick. Chemical analysis shows that the EPS matrix is mostly comprised of neutral and acidic sugars, e.g. glucose, mannose, galactose, rhamnose, ribose, fucose, uronic and gluconic acids, etc.
The anionic properties of EPS sugars in the wall of biofilms attract the divalent cations such as Ca+2, Mg+2, and more importantly the toxic metal cations, which have been shown to cross-link with the polymer strands and provide greater binding force and structural strength in a developed biofilm. Again, it’s critical information that the binding force of toxic metals is greater than with Ca+2, Mg+2. It was also found that an increase in concentration of several cations such as Na+, Ca++, Fe+++, and other metal cations enhance the attachment of the cells to the surface the microbes try to be attached to.
Biofilm is often beneficial in nature. Biofilm, also called slime, in the flow boundary skin layer of rapid swimmers (e.g. barracuda) can effectively subdue turbulence and thus prevent energy loss. Huge surfaces of slime are also used in certain sewage treatment plants to clean up water.
Similarities in Lyme, Autism, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Chronic Fatigue, Gulf War Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Autoimmune Diseases
Chronically ill patients with neurodegenerative, neurobehavioural and psychiatric diseases e.g. Lyme disease, Autism, Alzheimer’s, dementia, Chronic Fatigue, Gulf War Syndrome, Fibromyalgia (mainly caused by chronic mercury poisoning), and autoimmune diseases, commonly have systemic and central nervous system bacterial and viral infections that could play a major role in disease inception, increasing the types/severities of signs and symptoms, and overall progression of the disease.
Evidence of Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme disease), Mycoplasma species, Chlamydia pneumoniae, human herpesvirus-1, -6 and -7 and other bacterial (Ehrlichia/Anaplasma, Babesia, Coxiella, Bartonella) and viral (Herpes Simplex, TBA-virus) infections revealed high infection rates in the patients affected by the above listed illnesses that were less likely or not found at all in controls.
Currently, the more research is done on pathogens, the more we understand their role in various chronic, inflammatory disorders, such as
- stomach ulcer (H. Pylori) – the causative role of H. Pylori was denied for such a long time (!)
- atherosclerosis (the arterial plaque is a biofilm community)
- cardio- and cerebrovascular disorders
- autoimmune diseases (an explanation: pathogens enter the cells and the immune system attacks the cells hiding the pathogens)
- type 2 diabetes (often actual insulin production can be measured, however, the insulin is not reaching the blood stream, maybe due to the blockage of biofilms)
- arthritis (‘officially’ an inflammatory autoimmune disease. Yet, microbes can be found in the synovial fluid and eventually the immune system turns on itself and begins to attack the tissues that line the joints. Goals: the microbes and toxins have to be removed. Have you noticed that biofilm dispersing compounds have the best anti-arthritic effects?)
- neurodegenerative disorders, including dementia and Alzheimer’s
- periodontitis (the classic biofilm infection)
- recurrent otitis media
- Irritable Bowel Disorders (IBS)
- Crohn’s disease
- ulcerative colitis
- some forms of cancer, and
- all (!) implant related infections.
All of these diseases are caused or partially caused by pathogenic biofilms. Indeed, a thoughtful review of these conditions confirms that accelerated aging is likely linked to the ability of the body to fight pathogenic biofilms. After all we shouldn’t be surprised that extra oxygen, EDTA, fasting, and resveratrol are suggested for antiaging – and all of them disrupt biofilms.
In a breakthrough study, published in Nature Medicine in 2009, it was documented that even viruses alone are able to form biofilms. Consequently, the targeting of the biofilm communities, with the concurrent elimination of diseases causing microbes, emerges as one of the most important step in providing the highest level of care for patients suffering from neurodegenerative diseases, and in fact most chronic diseases.
My hypothesis is that whenever the causes of chronic diseases are ‘controversial’ or ‘unknown’ or ‘potentially have environmental factors’ that produce the symptoms of the disease, one should strongly suspect the bioaccumulation of (1) toxins, (2) chronic biofilm infections, and (3) nutritional imbalances.
The following disease etiology often leads to clinical manifestations:
A) The bioaccumulation of toxins, especially toxic heavy metals. The type of toxin and its variations could establish the conditions for the multiplication of microbes in the first place and later the clinical manifestation of a particular disease – Autism, Lyme, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson, etc.;
B) An often well identified microbe starts the disease process, with multispecies co-infections emerging to cloud the symptoms;
C) The healthy bacterial flora in the gut changes towards a pathogenic culture with far reaching consequences. Malabsorption of nutrients trigger the need for mineral and trace mineral supplementation, leaky gut could lead to allergies, and Candida and parasites can get the upper hand (it’s nearly impossible to control Candida without the reduction of toxic metal levels), it is clear that neurobehavioral diseases are often linked to bowel dysbiosis);
D) Fast formation of biofilm communities, also triggered by antibiotics(!), - blocks the effective outcome of antimicrobial (e.g. antibiotic, antifungal and host antibodies) interventions since the microbes hide behind the protective outer layers of the biofilm, and - creates invisibility: robs the immune system to be exposed to the (by now hidden) microbes for building a successful immune response (or results in an autoimmune response when the microbes hide even inside the cells);
E) As the pathogens suppress, subvert, or evade host defenses, and establish chronic or latent infection and inflammation, the immune system is increasingly compromised due to the combined effects of: - accelerated accumulation of environmental toxins, including toxic metals; - increasing amount and variety of microbial toxins, notably neurotoxins (the production of these toxins are greatly elevated if the patient is exposed to EMF-Electromagnetic Field radiation emitted by cell phones, WiFi spots, etc. since microbes, living in our body, have mainly one way to respond to extra stress reaching them, such as EMF, - by the production of much larger amount of microbial toxins); - depleted levels of Glutathione, the body’s most important natural tool to counteract free-radicals, inflammation, and toxic buildup. Glutathione is a key immune booster. In every chronic disease the Glutathione levels are low. (In a ‘cytokine storm’ that actually kills the patients in sepsis, Ebola and highly pathogen viral diseases, Glutathione has a key role in reducing or blocking the development of the cytokine storm.)
F) Persistent infection and inflammation is maintained by the biofilm communities that are extremely difficult to eradicate by host defense mechanisms even in individuals with healthy innate and adaptive immune reactions. At this point the body can't cope without outside help.
Lyme and Biofilm
In most cases, acute Lyme disease (Borrelia burgdorferi) infections, characterized by planktonic (free-floating) cells, can be treated with antibiotics, although the spirochetes are triggered by the same antibiotics to form quickly the biofilm communities and/or pushing the bacteria into a dormant state.
Spirochetes have a particular affinity for the nervous system.
Many Lyme patients find lingering symptoms after antibiotic therapy due to the presence of biofilm communities. For others, Lyme remains dormant in their protected biofilm communities for months or even years and could come back forcefully due to weakened immune system, the bio-accumulation of toxins when it reaches a ‘tipping point’, elevated levels of EMF (Electromagnetic Field radiation, coming from cell phones or base stations) or superinfections. Some Lyme-specialist doctors claim that the majority of people are infected by Lyme and they are ‘carriers’, without clinical manifestations.
When Lyme bacteria changes from a dormant to an active state they can resume reproduction and effectively re-seed the body from the Lyme-biofilms. Late-stage Lyme infection can result in a wide variety of physical, emotional, and mental or cognitive symptoms.
The morphologic diversity of Borrelia within biofilms (cyst, granular, L form, spiral forms, etc.), together with a variety of concurrent co-infections, makes it almost impossible for the body to eliminate the microbes on its own, lengthening the suffering and anguish of Lyme patients. The different forms of Borellia allow it to evade antibiotics, escape the immune system, and hide from detection by blood tests. I have great news to these patients, - but more about it later.
Since the extracellular polymeric substance (EPS) attracts toxic metals, chronic Lyme patients benefit from EDTA chelation both due to its biofilm dispersing and toxic metal grabbing characteristics.
A downward spiral often develops when the toxins, especially toxic metals, weaken the immune system and strengthen the outer layers of biofilm communities at the same time, maintaining the activity of Lyme, together with its co-infections.
Lyme and Autism
Lyme disease complexes with its biofilm co-infections (bacteria, virus, fungus, and parasites) are rarely resolved by the host’s immune system.
Consequently, pregnant women can pass the Lyme bacteria through the placenta to the fetus in the womb (congenital transmission). This bacterial transmission, combined with the dumping of the toxic metals, can lead to Autism, often when further mercury floods the body with childhood inoculation or when the same series of inoculation severely compromise the immune system of the child that allows the Lyme bacteria to come forwards from the hidden biofilms and flourish, leading to the diagnose of ‘Autism’ or in milder cases ADD or ADHD.
A thought provoking book makes the connection between Lyme disease and Autism and lifts the veil from the chronic nature of Lyme disease and infectious cause of Autism.
‘I have been on a lyme journey since hearing the words from our naturopath: " your son has Lyme induced Autism ". I thought he had Autism at the age of 2 and that the vaccines harmed his immune system. Immediately after treating for lyme he spoke. Well, as he recovers Lyme, the Autism lifts! He is now VERY verbal, SOCIAL and LOVING and not described as autistic. This is an important message that you may get a negative Lyme test but necessary treatment is based on symptoms!’ - K. Rachko
‘There is definitely a connection between Lyme, heavy metals in a mother's body due to Lyme and Autism/ADD.’ - Stephanie Baziuk
Lyme and Alzheimer’s (and Dementia)
I have a particular interest in Alzheimer’s as my father died in Alzheimer’s. The number of Alzheimer’s (AD) patients continually skyrocket since the turn of the century. Cognitive dementia currently affects about 10% of those over 65, and as many as 50% of those over 85 years of age. Autopsies reveal in the US that the vast majority over 65 already have brain plaques linked to progressive dementia, even if their brain function is totally normal since the process starts years or decades before full-fledged memory loss and dementia is noticed. It also means that protective measures should be implemented decades earlier.
While many factors contribute to Alzheimer’s, chronic infections and environmental pollution emerge as the key decisive factors. Dr. Thomas Nissen, an expert in Environmental Medicine, claimed that detoxifying the body of toxic metals has the highest priority over any other intervention for helping people with progressive cognitive impairment.
There is evidence for four factors in the development of Alzheimer’s, viral, bacterial, toxic, and to a lesser degree fungal.
- Evidence for a major causative role of a common virus, herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1 or oral herpes) was first published in 2008 in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease. Other neurovirulent viruses are also implicated as co-infection such as herpes virus type 6, Epstein-Barr and cytomegalovirus. Chronic fatigue is often a clinical sign for the presence of viruses.
- Syphilis (Treponema pallidum) causes slowly progressive dementia, cortical atrophy and amyloid deposition, similarly to the beta-amyloid deposits in Alzheimer's disease. Recently it was shown that bacteria play an important role in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease which opens new opportunities for ground breaking health-care solutions. In a fascinating presentation, titled ‘Dementia Caused by Borellia infection of the Central Nervous System’, Alan B. McDonald, M.D., reviews the scientific arguments for the key causative role of Borellia infection in the development of both dementia and Alzheimer’s . A convincing role for neurospirochetosis was made by Judith Miklossy, M.D., in the Journal of Neuroinflammation, under the title ‘Alzheimer’s disease – a neurosporochetosis. Analysis of the evidence following Koch’s and Hill’s criteria’. To date, six periodontal pathogen Treponemas and Borrelia burgdorferi were detected in the brains of Alzheimer patients, underlining the special link between dental health and dementia/Alzheimer’s. (Have you noticed that in old age often there is a link between poor oral health and lack of mental sharpness?)
- A considerable body of evidence suggests that heavy metal, especially mercury and lead, furthermore aluminum and other metals, contribute to the etiology of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s. Toxic metals have a documented neurotoxicological effect as they interfere with a multitude of intracellular targets resulting in oxidative stress (leads to depleted Glutathione levels), mitochondrial dysfunction, deregulation of protein turnover, and brain inflammation. Fetal exposure to heavy metals early in development can lead to neurodegenerative disease later in life (ADD, ADHD, Autism, Alzheimer’s). Non-cytotoxic levels of mercury and lead accumulate in the brain cells with delayed toxic effects. The expression of amyloid precursor protein was increased by both lead and mercury while mercury alone stimulated the formation of insoluble ?-amyloid, a hallmark of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Fungal cells live inside the neurons, explaining the hitherto elusive detection of fungal infections in the brain of Alzheimer’s patients, according to a recent study published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease (August, 2014). The very first evidence was reported recently that high levels of fungal polysaccharides were detected in peripheral blood, reflecting fungal infection in AD patients (July, 2014). Anti-fungals (EDTA, oil of oregano) should be incorporated into smart strategies against Alzheimer’s.
I list here some of the most promising biofilm-busting approaches that could open up the biofilms and lead to the elimination of the hidden microbes.
Enzymes play a very important role in the healthy maintenance of the body. Fifty percent of all enzymes in the body are metallo-enzymes where a beneficial metal, e.g. zinc or selenium, is needed for the correct and effective functioning of the particular enzyme. Due to elevated toxic levels in the body, including toxic heavy metals, the metal component of these metallo-enzymes are replaced over time by toxic metals (mercury, lead, cadmium, etc.), rendering them ineffective or non-functioning.
The electromagnetic (EMF) radiation keeps the bond between the toxic metal and protein enzyme complex much stronger, hindering any detoxification efforts. Enzymes, especially proteolytic enzymes (found also in StemDetox and Prevent.Pro), are able to disrupt the outer layers of biofilms and uncover hidden microbes.
The well-studied dental plaque is a natural biofilm that is generally considered to be anaerobic, yet, allows for microbial population diversity of aerobes, anaerobes and microaerophiles. Overall, studies confirm that oxidative agents offer possibilities for reducing the pathogenic activities of biofilms.
The delivery of extra oxygen to the body has many benefits and could be accomplished in many ways, from oxygen drops to hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO) or from oxygen face masks to Kaqun water. In a study, supervised by Dr. William Fife, at Texas AM University, showed improvement in 85 percent of the 66 patients who were monitored during his Lyme disease treatment with hyperbaric oxygen therapy, together with antibiotics. Interestingly, it was also documented in an unrelated study that HBO therapy alone was responsible for the bacteria die-off when the patients didn’t receive antibiotics.
Overall, the following benefits highlight the importance of elevated tissue oxygen levels. Oxygen:
- facilitates angiogenesis;
- enhance the effects of antibiotics:
- potentially could directly kill the Lyme spirochete due to the high level of oxygen free radicals.
If we recognize the need for over a 100 HBO treatments needed for a Lyme patient, time, financial and practical aspects favor the drinking of the one-of-a-kind, oxygen supercharged Kaqun water instead, the currently available water with the highest (stable) oxygen clusters. There were ten clinical studies done with Kaqun water to confirm its unique anticancer properties.
As we know, the Nobel Laureate Dr. Otto Wartburg claimed that all cancer cells are anaerobic, they lack oxygen. And Kaqun water, with its highly stable oxygen clusters (one could pour water into a glass and the oxygen would still stay inside), can deliver oxygen to cancer cells and normal cells like no other water.
Biofilm is also anaerobic and the extra oxygen disrupts the microbial colony within the biofilm. I wonder what the links are between pathogenic biofilm communities and cancer cells, especially, since our understanding is growing that many type of cancers are triggered or maintained by infective agents. Furthermore, cancer can spread (metastasis) and the parallel is striking again with biofilms (primary and secondary-metastatic biofilm infections).
If you are concerned about cancer, think about what Kaqun water, Flavin 7 Gold, ToxDetox (EDTA and Glutathione), daily four teaspoons of Baking Soda (more about it further down), and daily 10,000 IU vitamin D3 could do in synergy. I can’t give you a protocol, but there is a reason why I mention these stellar five together! While individually they shine brightly on their own, it’s all about the tremendous power of synergy that can give more than just hope.
It’s important to share here the clinical study where those who drunk Kaqun water daily (one liter or 1.5 liter) over three weeks achieved a marked improvement in brain functions, compared to the control group. Likely, Kaqun water could benefit those who are looking for a new way to manage dementia and Alzheimer’s, beyond those who drink it for enhanced sport performance, stamina, enhanced executive decision making (CEOs or students before exams), long distance drivers, anti-aging or cancer.
The food we eat has toxic metals in it and the vaccines have mercury and aluminum that make the blood-brain barrier more penetrable. Today in the USA 69 doses of 16 vaccines by age 18, with 49 doses of 14 vaccines are given between the day of birth and age six. The combination of weakened immune system and the extra toxins entering the body create an environment in the body when the microbes feel more at home. EDTA’s dual metal removing and antibiofilm effects elevates it to a prominent role in our quest to successfully turning around conditions where many approaches often fail.
EDTA chelation has great biofilm dispersing qualities as it attracts the cations including toxic metal cations, based on EDTA’s affinity list, and weakens the structure of the biofilm EPS to the point when the immune system (antibodies) or antibiotics have again access to the microbes hiding within the biofilm communities.
It is mainly iron, and also toxic heavy metals that fortifies the biofilm’s outer layer. CaEDTA chelation, (Ca-disodium-EDTA or ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid), the key chelating ingredient is a ring-like compound with 4 negative charges that hold polyvalent metal ions in a highly stable, water-soluble form. The strength with which each metal is held varies, in order of decreasing strength as follows: iron+++, mercury++, copper++, aluminum++, nickel++, lead++, cobalt++, iron++, etc.
The strong pulling and removing effect of CaEDTA on iron might explain its strong biofilm disrupting effect. Iron, Calcium and Magnesium can feed the biofilm by supplying it with some of the raw ingredients it needs to build-up its protective polysaccharide matrix barrier or increase biofilm density. Consequently, try to avoid taking especially extra Iron, but also to a lesser extent Magnesium and Calcium, when targeting pathogenic biofilms. Note that EDTA stays only in the blood and is not being picked up by the tissues and cells. This explains its short half-life.
The one-of-a-kind ToxDetox emerged as the best EDTA product anywhere. The synergy between EDTA and Glutathione (Glutathione enters the cells) creates a dynamic and safer environment both for the elimination of all toxins (beyond toxic heavy metals) and not surprisingly, yields a three times higher toxic elimination, compared to EDTA alone.
Another exciting, yet practically unknown aspect of EDTA is that it is able to supercharge antibiotics by 1000 times. Plus, EDTA can sensitize the outer layer of antibiotic resistant microbes to the point when the antibiotics become effective again. Sometimes I wonder why hospitals let their patients die in the intensive care unit from antibiotic resistant superbugs while the EDTA is sitting at the Emergency Department waiting for the next patient who has acute lead poisoning. This is a terrible disconnect. Hospitals let their patients die even though the solution to save patients struggling with antibiotic resistant superbugs could be found within the walls of every hospital. I wonder why doctors don't read scientific papers that could save thousands of lifes.
Be honest. How much did you hear about the flavonoids’ effect on Quorum sensing? Years ago when I helped a major European ‘liquid flavonoid producing company’ to enter the North American market, I learned more about flavonoids. The benefits of flavonoids in anticancer, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular diseases and other health benefits are well established. However, their role in disrupting pathogenic biofilms is practically unknown. But I’m convinced that this is one of the reasons why flavonoids are so powerful.
Autoinducers, small signaling molecules, are secreted by bacterial cells that initiate a signaling cascade within the bacteria community in the biofilm in a concentration-dependent fashion. Activation of signaling cascade results in simultaneous regulation of several genes across the microbial population within the biofilm community. This phenomenon is called quorum sensing and plays a very important role in the expressed virulence and biofilm formation of microbial cells. Flavonoids have the capabilities to suppress the formation of biofilms and can express a non-specific quorum sensing inhibition. Resveratrol is produced naturally by several plants when under attack by bacterial or fungal pathogens. In a study resveratrol demonstrated significant antimicrobial properties on periodontal pathogens (killed all studied microbes within 24 hrs). The flavonoid phloretin inhibited the biofilm formation of highly pathogen enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli O157:H7 as well as expressed an anti-inflammatory effect in inflammatory bowel diseases without harming beneficial commensal E. coli biofilms – an amazingly selective effect.
A new study suggests (www.nature.com, October 26, 2014), as other studies have done with various flavonoids, that naturally occurring flavanols in cocoa may reverse memory decline as much as 20 or 30 years.  This study, as most studies, lacks explanation about the reasons why and how flavonoids exert their beneficial effects. Yet, their quorum sensing inhibition might give us a clue for their action.
The flavonoids in both StemDetox and Prevent.Pro play an important role in their unique and very broad actions. But I suggest a bio-organic liquid flavonoid product that is likely the best flavonoid to be used against biofilms, Flavin 7 Gold.
I’m convinced that flavonoids represent a so far totally neglected, yet exciting new tool at hand to combat pathogenic biofilms as our understanding grows of these colorful gifts of nature.
Charcoal is mild, compared to other anti-biofilm compounds, however, can play a crucial role in the gut. Charcoal is not being absorbed from the gut. Charcoal weakens the biofilm communities in the gut, attracts and keeps toxins for elimination and speeds up the healing of leaky gut. A healthy gut maintains healthy gut biofilm communities that support the absorption of nutrients. This thin, healthy mucus layer, covering the lining of the gut, is not affected adversely by the charcoal. Regular charcoal usage has amazing effects that is totally hidden even from the alternative medical communities. A study reported the life-extending effects (by 40%) of charcoal in laboratory rats.
There is no other ingredient that could extend healthy lifespan by an extra 40%. It also means that charcoal is not interfering with nutrient uptake in the gut (an unfounded negative message, raised occasionally). Practically nobody knows about the amazing charcoal since there is no marketing dollars behind it as charcoal is cheap. Pure, activated charcoal is one of the most amazing compound that could be used from bee stings to melanoma, from colorectal cancer to leaky gut, or headache to tooth-ache (actually, it’s excellent to stop tooth ache by putting charcoal powder to the painful area - and keeping it there overnight as you sleep.)
For skin cancer, mix 1/3 charcoal powder with 2/3 curcumin with a bit of water to create a paste and cover the area. The paste should be moist but not dippy. Place the paste to the affected area and cover it first with a paper towel and then with a plastic to keep it from drying out. Plastic food wrap is fine. Once the charcoal dries out it loses its effectiveness as it has to be able to absorb. Change this charcoal bandage every 4 to 6 hours. For overnight use for keeping the charcoal moisture longer, add (1 tablespoon) ground flaxseed powder or starch to (1 tablespoon) charcoal powder (or open 10 capsules from our StopReabsorb/Charcoal) and mix these with a half cup of water. You could add to this mix a ¼ tablespoon baking soda (sodium bicarbonate). You could use these charcoal or charcoal/curcumin/baking soda bandages for most skin conditions such as sunburn, insect bites, any skin infection or inflammation including poison ivy, or even above inflamed lymph nodes (e.g. in breast cancer). Always look for charcoal in capsules that you could open to prepare a poultice or paste if needed, never buy tablets where 30% of it is glue that keeps the tablets together.
We can observe that animals, including our pets, fight an infection by not eating or moving for a period of time and staying in a quiet corner. They fast to be healed. All major religions promote fasting. And while the spiritual aspects are emphasized, medical research is catching up about the tremendous and very wide ranging effects of intermittent fasting from normalized hormone levels to anti-aging and from fighting infections to gaining mental clarity.
In fasting the nutrient levels drop in the blood that disrupts biofilms as the hidden microbes starve and open up the outer layer of the biofilm from within to have greater access to nutrients in the blood. This happens when the immune system is stronger due to less microbes reaching the blood, normally picked up from the gut together with the nutrient uptake. Intermittent fasting is ideal in combatting biofilms as it creates an on-off effect for the microbes to receive nutrients intermittently and challenges the microbes to their limits.
Its a great idea to take the enzymes, EDTA Glutathione, extra oxygen, and flavanoids especially at fasting to achieve higher efficiency.
Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
Most homes have baking soda in the kitchen or kept for cleaning. But not many people know that baking soda is one of the least expensive and very safe health tools around. While baking soda’s pH optimizing effects are touted as the likely mechanism of action, I’m increasingly convinced that its antibiofilm activity is one of the important, or the most important, reason for its wide ranging benefits. Use one to two teaspoons of baking soda (or pure bicarbonate powder) in an eight ounce glass of pure water, with some lemon or lime juice to add flavor, twice daily between meals.
Antibiotics, Herbs, and Infrared Light
While acute Lyme infection might be cured if treated very early, the effectiveness of antibiotics and specialty herbs are questionable for chronic Lyme or Alzheimer’s patients. Once this failure is acknowledged, new approaches are explored that could lead to the type of breakthrough we share here. BioInfraLight, a new bioresonance device, promises to represent a novel approach in the ‘management’ of chronic Lyme, its co-infections and other related conditions such as Alzheimer’s, and many other microbe related chronic conditions. It has been shown that everything in the universe has its own unique frequency. A bioresonance device transmits electromagnetically the type of frequencies that has specific biological effects.
Whenever chronic, neurodegenerative, stealth infections adversely affect the body and eventually the brain, they manifest differently in the different points in the person’s life. It they effect fetal development, the individual might develop Autism, later in mid-life we may see depression, Chronic Fatigue, Lyme Disease or cognitive impairments, while even later in life we might diagnose dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Stealth infection means that the microbes (bacteria or even viruses) are not seen by the immune system as they hide behind biofilms. These infective agents include Borrellia, Mycoplasma, Bartonella, Babesia, Rickettsia, Anaplasma, etc.
In all of these cases what they have in common is the switching on the inflammatory cascade as they provoke the immune system. The process is fueled by stealth microbes, typically hiding behind biofilms, and the elevated toxins, both environmental and microbial (often neurotoxins), exacerbating the whole process.
It is acknowledged that all of these conditions are complex, changing over time and there is an individual variation that requires the guidance of a health care professional who is familiar with the medical history of the individual. However, most doctors and health care providers know very little about biofilms.
Even though there has been a great interest in biofilms, effective treatments are still limited. Until research catches up, the treatment of these conditions cannot be anything but subjective, open to questions, individualized, often complex and long-lasting with ups and downs.
The basics of our 10 point Anti-Biofilm protocol
It is similar for all of the pathogenic biofilm conditions since all of them are effected by elevated toxins, microbes hiding in biofilm communities - even in the central nervous system, and poor digestive health:
- detoxing and healing the gut with prebiotics, probiotics, antifungals, antiparasitics (and supporting the healing of leaky gut) Suggestions: StopReabsorb/Charcoal, StemDetox, and Prevent.Pro;
- toxic (especially toxic metal) elimination for dynamic (not sluggish) cellular response to treatment protocols and for enhanced immune capabilities. Suggestion: ToxDetox and StemDetox;
- the reduction of bacterial toxins, including neuro-toxins. Suggestion: StopReabsorb/Charcoal, ToxDetox or Glutathione 1.5, and take extra melatonin (and sleep in a totally dark room to elevate your melatonin levels - melatonin and glutathione are very important to detox the brain);
- biofilm EPS disruption. Suggestion: EDTA, enzymes e.g. Serrapeptase in Prevent.Pro or StemDetox, lauric acid in coconut oil, oxygen in Kaqun water;
- disrupting quorum sensing, cell-cell signaling within biofilms. Suggested flavonoid: Flavin 7 Gold;
- the killing of microbes, also Lyme and co-infections with (synthetic or herbal) antibiotics or with ‘experimental’ methods. Suggestions: Prevent.Pro, Wild Oil of Oregano (anti-fungal effects), and the one-of-a-kind ‘BioInfraLight’ has the power to eliminate the spirochetes and co-infections in about three weeks, based on the experiences with Lyme patients over the last years. This is a breakthrough development in the ‘management’ of chronic Lyme (and likely Alzheimer’s);
- the boosting of the immune system. Suggestion: ToxDetox first and later Glutathione1.5;
- the supplying of extra oxygen. Suggestion: Kaqun water;
- reducing inflammation. Suggestion: StemDetox first and later Prevent.Pro;
- Mediterranean diet is preferred with organic food, intermittent exercise and intermittent fasting. Take your multi, omega 3, and vitamin D.
Anti-Biofilm Protocol – (three months long)
Consider taking StemDetox for two months and at that time switch over to Prevent.Pro. When you finish with the first month of StemDetox, introduce ToxDetox (Glutathione and EDTA synergy) chelation suppositories as you still take StemDetox, - you would take them at the same time now.
Take ToxDetox every second night for minimum two months, depending on age, medical history, toxic exposure and your chronic challenges. Once finished, you might want to switch to Glutathione 1.5 if you continue with the program (or if you are challenged by viruses. Google: “Glutathione and Ebola” to learn more).
Keep taking Prevent.Pro every day, after you run out of StemDetox.
Take 3 drops of Wild Oil of Oregano oil three times daily under the tongue, especially to target fungal infection.
Take 1 gram StopReabsorb/Charcoal (four capsules yield one gram) daily from day one. Daily charcoal increased laboratory rats’ healthy life-span by an extra 40%. Daily charcoal is the best kept secret for good health and longevity and it’s not interfering with nutrient uptake (otherwise, the rats couldn’t have a 40% longer healthy life). There is no evidence or study showing that charcoal robs the body from nutrients.
Drink your two teaspoons of baking soda (or pure bicarbonate powder) in a glass of water, with some lemon or lime juice to add flavor, twice daily between meals.
Drink a bottle (1.5 liter) of Kaqun water every day.
Drink also 15ml (3X5ml) Flavin 7 Gold daily. These bio-organic liquid flavonoids come in 200ml bottles.
Try your “intermittent fasting” on Saturdays. Don’t forget that you fast every night – just extend this nightly fast. Consciously make the decision that as you fast, you will express extra care towards your surroundings, also to fight any grumpiness you might feel. Use your gained mental clarity and openness to deeper spirituality for loving more and praying more. Enjoy your fast! (You will also loose some weight as an extra bonus.) Have your morning 5ml Flavin 7 Gold with a few cups of (organic) green tea instead of breakfast. Eat for lunch sauerkraut (full with prebiotic, probiotic and healthy bulk) and maybe an apple and more green tea.
Take your multi with your Omega 3 and Vitamin D3, as usual.
If you have chronic Lyme, consider borrowing our exclusive ‘BioInfraLight’ for three weeks. However, stay on our Anti-Biofilm protocol for a month or so before you eradicate the Borellia and the co-infections with BioInfraLight. The resulting die-off could be too much for the liver and the whole body to deal with if you start first with BioInfraLight. Prepare your body for bug killing phase by going through the first month of our Anti-biofilm Protocol first.
The ‘success’ of this powerful protocol is mainly dependent on your ability and willingness to go through the steps and persevere. There is nothing more liberating than changing around your life for the better.
Anti-Biofilm Protocol – Products (for three months)
StemDetox – 4 bottles
Prevent.Pro – 2 bottles
ToxDetox – 2 boxes (comes with 2 free StopReabsorb/Charcoal)
StopReabsorb/Charcoal – 1 bottle
Kaqun Water – 6X1.5liter (six-pack) – 90 bottles
Flavin 7 Gold – 6 bottles
Use Coupon Code ‘biofilm’ at checkout at www.oradix.com to receive a 15% discount.
Money Back Guarantee
We give you back 50% of your product purchases if you don’t realize ANY beneficial change after the three month long Anti-Biofilm Protocol. Why 50%? Well, first of all, a medical doctor or chiropractor or pharmacist would never offer you any refund if you are not improving, would they? It’s 50% (plus shipping fee) since we spent over $100,000 on research and testing over the last 12 years and we have to recover some of these costs as we sell these products.
All of the products we offer are cutting-edge, one-of-a-kind products, reflecting on our willingness to go the extra mile for getting the absolute best without compromises.
Nobody else has a product like StemDetox, - check out the ingredient list. You’ll be impressed.
Prevent.Pro is a very high quality, all-natural product targeting simultaneously bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
ToxDetox is the first and only product worldwide that has the two key professional strength ingredients (EDTA and Glutathione) working in synergy.
Kaqun water had 10 independent clinical studies, done by government agencies, labs or universities, independent from the manufacturer (learn more at kaqun.ca).
Flavin 7 Gold has the strongest and highest concentration of bio-organic flavonoid extracts anywhere; it’s the best of the best from Europe.
Renting BioInfraLight (for chronic Lyme and Alzheimer’s)
BioInfraLight – 3 weeks rental (3 X $300= $900) You should send us a Money Order for a $5,900.00 down payment for one BioInfolight unit. We would refund $5,000 if BioInfraLight is returned after it was used for three weeks. Alternately, an extra $300 per week is deducted from your $5,900 down payment it’s returned later. This way more people get access for less to this revolutionary unit. Our Canadian office deals with the BioInfoLight rental, also since these units are manufactured in Canada. Send your Money Order to: Oradix Inc. 412 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M6R 2N2 Canada
The recovery is different for each person. Neutralizing the Lyme Spirochete is routinely accomplished with BioInfraLight. Lyme co-infections can also be eliminated with BioInfraLight, the common ones are Babesia, Bartonella and Rickettsia.
The BioInfraLight can be used diagnostically, if someone feels something during or after the treatment they probably have Lyme disease. The feelings range from tingling or a crawling sensation to being very tired afterwards.
‘Amanda had had Lyme disease(LD) for about 12 years. She was in a bad way. Not very verbal and in a lot of pain when she walked. She used the BioInfraLight for 3 weeks then she went to a clinic in Mexico where they tested for LD but did not find it but said she had had it at some time. They gave her stem cells and amino acid IV's to restore her brain function. She then received HBO and Infrared sauna daily and got massages several times a week. She is now almost 100% recovered. Most people don't do as much as they need to do to recover often because of the cost and work commitments.’
Specific dietary restrictions and additions, furthermore, rebuilding and regeneration are as important as eliminating the biofilm. These should be determined on a case by case basis, in consultation with your health care provider who knows your medical history, special needs and circumstances.
Disclaimer for US customers (due to FDA regulations): This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always change your drugs, supplements, nutritional habit and lifestyle choices under the care of your doctor. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Oradix.com or its staff.
2. Hall-Stoodley L et all, Direct detection of bacterial biofilms on the middle-ear mucosa of children with chronic otitis media, JAMA. 2006 Jul 12;296(2):202-11. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16835426
3. "Research on microbial biofilms (PA-03-047)". NIH, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. 2002-12-20.
4. Ana-Monica Pais-Correia et al., Biofilm-like extracellular viral assemblies mediate HTLV-1 cell-to-cell transmission at virological synapses, Nature Medicine, 16, 83-89, 2010, http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v16/n1/abs/nm.2065.html
5. The Lyme-Autism Connection: Unveiling the Shocking Link Between Lyme Disease and Childhood Developmental Disorders Paperback, Tami Duncan, Bryan Rosner
6. R.F.Itzhaki, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 in Alzheimer’s Disease: The Enemy Within, Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, Vol 13, N.4/2008
7. Dementia Caused by Borellia infection of the Central Nervous System’, Alan B. McDonald, M.D. http://alzheimerborreliosis.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Final_version_Philadelphia_Presentation.pdf
8. Alzheimer’s disease – a neurosporochetosis. Analysis of the evidence following Koch’s and Hill’s criteria. Judith Miklossy,MD, Journal of Neuroinflammation 2011, 8:90 http://www.jneuroinflammation.com/content/8/1/90
9. Direct Visualization of Fungal Infection in Brains from Patients with Alzheimer's Disease. Pisa D. et al.; J.Alzheimers Dis. Aug.13,2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25125470
10. Alzheimer’s disease and disseminated mycoses. R. Alonso et.al.; European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, July 2014, Volume 33, Issue 7, pp 1125-1132 http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10096-013-2045-z
13. Suppression of bacterial cell–cell signalling, biofilm formation and type III secretion system by citrus flavonoids, A.Vikram et.al.; Journal of Microbiology, Vol.109,Iss.2, August, 2010. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2672.2010.04677.x/full
14. Resveratrol Inhibits Periodontal Pathogens In Vitro, D.J.O’Connor et. al., Phytotherapy Research, Vol 25.11.November 2011. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.3501/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=false
15. Apple Flavonoid Phloretin Inhibits Escherichia coli O157:H7 Biofilm Formation and Ameliorates Colon Inflammation in Rats. Jin Hyung-Lee et.al.; Infection and Immunity, Vol.79,no.12,December 2011. http://iai.asm.org/content/79/12/4819.short
16. Adam M. Brickman et.al.; Enhancing dentate gyrus function with dietary flavanols improves cognition in older adults. Nature Neuroscience, October 2014. http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nn.3850.html 17. Effect of enterosorption on animal lifespan. Frolkis VV, et al. Biomater Artif Cells Artif Organs, 1989; 17(3):341-51. Institute of Gerontology, AMS USSR.
18. Antibiofilm activity of sodium bicarbonate, sodium metaperiodate and SDS combination against dental unit waterline-associated bacteria and yeast. Gawande PV. Et al., J.Appl. Microbiol. 2008 Oct., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18422552 19.