Learn more about the seven step 'BrainClever Protocol' that supports Alzheimer's and dementia at www.BrainClever.com.
The ‘BrainClever Protocol’
- the power of synergy-
1) Avoid and Remove Toxins
StemDetox, a herbal chelator, removes toxic heavy metals such as mercury and lead (based on a pilot study with 36 urine samples).
2) Control Infections & Inflammation
StemDetox supports the body’s fight against virus, bacteria, fungus (Candida), parasites, and helps to reduce inflammation. Learn more about StemDetox at www.StemDetox.com
3) Provide Extra Energy for nerve cell’s mitochondria
Alzheimer’s is also called ‘Type 3 Diabetes’. Provide extra energy for the nerve cells with MCT oil (60% of coconut oil is MCT oil or Middle-Chain Trygliceride oil) and D-Galactose to circumvent the abnormal glucose/insulin pathways. Learn more about D-Galactose at www.galactose.org (under 'Research History').
4) Provide Cellular Building Blocks for Neurons and Avoid Micro-Nutrient Deficiencies - Support nerve maintenance and repair daily with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids, herbs and more. StemEssentials provides these required nutrients in convenient daily packs.
5) Periodic Stem Cell Reseeding – It’s well documented that healthy stem cell numbers are needed for optimal tissue maintenance and repair. Increase your adult stem cell count in your blood with a unique herbal food supplement, StemSupreme Morning and Night (adult stem cell count was raised by an extra 80% by day 10). Actually, StemSupreme beats all of the other 'competing' stem cell boosting herbal products by elevating the stem cell count the highest. More importantly, when taken together with StemEssentials, the long-term use is considered to be safe without worrying about the lack of 'building blocks that the bone marrow would need for its more active production of stem cells.
6) Brain Friendly Diet:
a/ Calorie Restriction – reduce your calorie intake by at least 30% and eat healthy food. Avoid sugar and vegetable oils , use coconut oil for frying, olive oil for salads and stevia to sweeten food. Fasting supports your calorie restriction goals!
b/ Intermittent Therapeutic Fasting - I resisted the notion of fasting on bread and water as 'non-scientific' for over 20 years, since I know about this advice received by individuals who claim that God gives them Heavenly messages (like in Medjugorje). How wrong I was! Once I talked to individuals who are actually fasting on bread and water once or twice per week, I could finally recognize the wisdom and the medical benefits of this type of fasting (generally, people are unable to comment with authority on this type of fasting since they never try it).
Try fasting on bread (gluten free preferred) and water 1X or 2X weekly (e.g. Fridays or Wednesdays and Fridays). The bread gives fuel to your brain and body, yet allows the digestive system to rest (reducing the digestive enzyme production, the energy demands of absorption, and the work of the liver linked to absorbtion and conversion of nutrients).
c/ Drink fruit and/or vegetable juices to reduce your chances of Alzheimer’s by 76% (Japanese study with 1836 participants), drink these at least 3X per week. Reference: click here
7) Exercise - Intermittent Cardio is best, plus some weight training. Dance, swim, walk, use the trampoline. Start small and build up gradually. Push to limit, to the point where you have to catch your breath. Avoid ‘Old School’ cardio-vascular endurance training (CVE) promoted by a majority of physicians and fitness professionals, even if they fail to bring about the physiological adaptations necessary for a healthy and vital cardiopulmonary system and may leave patients at a heightened risk of mortality.
Learn more at: www.BrainClever.com
The 'BrainClever Protocol' - the basics: start with
1 StemDetox (one or more, read below)
and one pair of StemSupreme Moring and Night
Consider adding to the protocol the following products:
ToxDetox or EDTA2.0 suppository
ToxDetox or EDTA2.0 (they replaced Detoxamin) could be taken together with StemDetox for enhanced detoxification in cases when the toxic metal levels, such as mercury or lead, are high.
ToxDetox is preferred due to its higher efficiency and its glutathione content - important for its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and for the detoxification of neurons.
Break the suppository or cut it into half if lower level of dose is desired.
It's possible that you have to do a more serious detoxification first if you haven't done recently any detoxification (or you've never done any). In that case, you should go through a period of detoxification for at least three months (or more). Consider doing a Hair Test or Urine 'Challenge' Test if you're not sure about your toxic load.
The hair test becomes a partially triggered 'challenge test' when you took the StemDetox for at least for four weeks to measure the elevated, 'triggered' level of toxins (triggered by the extra toxins leaving your body due to the chelating effects of StemDetox).
If you follow this 'I'm not sure about my toxic load' plan, buy two bottles of StemDetox and a Hair Test to begin with. And wait for the results of the Hair Test. If your toxic levels are high, extend your period of detoxification for an extra month or two of detoxification with StemDetox.
Once your toxic levels are low, you could consider switching over to the adult stem cell boosting, rebuilding phase with StemSupreme Morning and Night.
You can take StemDetox and StemEssentials at the same time since detoxification requires higher level of vitamins (e.g vitamin B-s, etc.), minerals and herbs. You could also take the StemGlyco and MCT oil from the beginning or you could start slowly and take these once the detoxification phase is over. The choice is yours. However, it's suggested to take these products as well from the beginning.
It's better NOT to take the StemSupreme Morning and Night if your toxic levels are still high. According to our current understanding of the interactions between toxins and stem cell mobilization, - unless the toxic levels are low, the stem cells are not responding strongly and remain sluggish. Our current understanding is based on clinical experience and case studies. We are pushing the boundaries of scientific knowledge here.
Follow as many steps of the seven step 'BrainClever' program as you can for best outcome. The more you do, the better results you will have. The power of this program is in the synergistic, combined effects of the various steps. And send us an email about your results so that all of us would benefit from your experiences. We have much to learn from each others since conventional medicine 'abandoned us' by claiming that there no NO cure for Alzheimer's and not even a proper, reliable test to confirm the presence of Alzheimer's.
The BrainClever Protocol was put together in tribute to my father who died of Alzheimer's and who was a brilliant university professor.
The BrainClever Protocol has the power to give back the spark to those Alzheimer's patients who feel abandoned, whose minds are slipping out of this beautiful life we cherish so much.
Wishing you peace and a newly found joy as you reconnect with your loved as they come back from their confused world of dementia,
Dr. Thomas Janossy